Lucky Day

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 05:44:00 PDT 2007

> I'll have to watch a certain gauge for indicating things right for the
> next months.

Is this your way of saying you ran out of fuel?  8-)  I guess of all the
"problems" to have, that is the best one.

The riding season has nearly started here in the midwest.  Many bikes were
out yesterday as we reached 60 degrees for the first time.  Water and sand
were everywhere so I've kept it parked for now but figure I will be getting
it out very soon.

Dave in Des Moines