Concourse 14

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Mar 12 12:55:22 PDT 2007

If what my local dealer told me is true about it being
delayed until late summer/early fall, it will be almost a
year after it was first shown to the dealers.  I would
venture to guess they were hoping to hype it over the
winter at these shows but something has gone wrong and the
bike is having serious problems.  It would be problematic
at best to hype something they can't deliver.  I'll bet
their marketing dept jumped the gun and now they are rather
embarrassed.

Charles S.  Damn I like spring!

{SNIP}