Neutral Switch

schnowz schnowz at
Wed Mar 14 16:22:56 PDT 2007

  Don, the neutral switch is a known leaker. The brass terminal comes loose
in the surrounding potting/plastic.
It's a 2 minute job to replace. Just give the connector a a good tug to
remove it from the terminal first, before replacing the switch.
 Dunno why it's saying check valve gasket on the Microfische though..

  Pete Staniforth