Laser Jammers.

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at gmavt.net
Sat Mar 17 08:29:58 PDT 2007

It's not a jammer but it's a heluva detector, I have the legendary Valentine
One and, while I haven't set it up on the bike yet, I've been using it in
the cage and it's been quite effective.

I've had very few laser alerts as most departments in VT/NH are using Ka
band radar.  Also, laser can usually be detected from only a near-direct
hit, which basically means you've already been caught.  Advance warning does
happen, but laser is really pretty dangerous.  Still, I won a "performance
award" in MA last summer from a laser gun at nearly 1/2 mile - the edge of
its range.  If I'd had my detector (V1 actually calls it a locator), I
would've been safe.  Rats.

-Rob