Laser Jammers.

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sat Mar 17 13:30:21 PDT 2007

<<Pete,
     I saw the same Mythbusters that Ralph did. They did some creative stuff
to the car that you would never drive around with to see if they could
defeat the laser or at least reduce the detection range. The laser didn't
even flinch. It was pretty impressive actually. They might have us this
time.>>

That was pretty awesome, huh Steve? Loved it when they covered the car in
tinfoil and the whirlygig thing on teh roof. Fun stuff.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com