internal pressure?

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat Mar 17 19:19:05 PDT 2007

Yes Pete, it is directly below the reed valves in the valve cover, right
next to the spark plug recess. It goes through the cylinder head and exits
in the exhaust port. It's kind of hard to see because the exhaust port is
always so black, but it's there. The valve between the hoses that attach to
the reed valve chambers is just a vacuum valve that opens with engine vacuum
to allow the air to flow from the airbox.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White