Laser Jammers.

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Sun Mar 18 14:13:53 PDT 2007

     I guess you didn't assume the position Rob..
   CT, PA WV and NH for the near miss.
 The only turd was the guy in PA  - the same deal he was spitting and
hissing before he even got over to us.
      Anyone in the market for a radar detector might wanna check here.
http://www.consumersearch.com/www/automotive/radar-detectors/reviews.html
Long story short the V1 though best for laser, is not any longer the best
for Radar. Bel and escort

        Laser Jammers according to Motor trend
"The best budget solution is the Bel 895 coupled with Laser Veil, a solution
that will set you back about $300. If price is no object, the most effective
detection/jamming is the Valentine One coupled with the Blinder X-treme
M-40, at a cost of $1,150 installed. The better buy, according to Motor
Trend, is the Bel Vector 995 and Laser Pro 905 (*est. $760 installed). "

    The Laser veil is passive and only delays the cop getting a reading, but
gives you time to hit the binders once the Laser detector goes off. At least
at some distances. They acknowledge on there web site that a competitors
(Blinder X-treme M-40) works which is an active system and sends a return
signal which confuses the laser gun. Very expensive and no info on whether
it works on a bike (because bike does not remain vertical).
Most other systems don't work.  I read the rocky Mountain was crap.
 I would like to have seen the Myth busters and know what system they were
testing.

   Pete S