Slight GPZ accident

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Mar 20 10:48:34 PDT 2007

Yesterday I hit a HUGE f’ing pot hole in a gas station parking lot (hidden
by the way, just behind the ramping curb that heads into the lot) and
dropped my GPZ on my right leg.  It scrapped up and dented the bottom of the
exhaust and broke something in the lower fairing I can hear rattling around.
The hole was so big my foot went too low and that’s why it fell to that
side.  You should see the bruise on my leg.  If it weren’t for that the
damage on me the bike would have been much, much worse.  I filled out an
accident report with the people inside and took pictures.  They said I
should be getting a call today.  We’ll see.  I just want him to fill the
stupid hole and pay for any bike parts I need, but I’m taking pictures of my
leg to get the point across.

Be careful out there,

John