Slight GPZ accident

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Tue Mar 20 10:10:52 PDT 2007

Hello John,

Sorry about your mishap.  As they say, shit happens.

Any reason you didn't you call the cops out?  If for nothing more than a witness and documentation.

I had a close call years ago where I came to a stop and put my foot down on some gravel.  Almost lost it, but was able to keep the bike from falling over.  It's more a 6th sense now to scan the area ahead before putting foot down :)  Same as scanning the intersection left and right before proceeding if I'm the first at the light - keeps me from getting run over by those red light running folk.

--
Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at solo-tek.com