Test ride complete!

SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Wed Mar 21 15:37:29 PDT 2007

WOOHOOOO!  Glad to hear it, Dave!  I went by the rental storage last
Saturday and fired up the GPz, just to see if it needed a charge.  All
systems were good, fired right up, and made me smile.  This weekend
I'll move it to the garage.  Next week, I'll retrieve the ZR from
where I've hidden it in the R&D lab at work, after which we'll all be
reunited!

Spring is here, TODAY!!!!

Paul in Ohio