Zero Gravity Seconds from Ebay.

Rob Feller arfeller at olypen.com
Fri Mar 23 16:47:19 PDT 2007

Ok, I received this email from the vender today after exchanging some
picture of the screen and my motorcycle.  They agree the wrong screen was
sent.

Now.... What to do with the screen I have as they told me to keep it, lol.
I have no idea what screen it is or what bike it fits.  Any Ideas?

"MR. FELLER
No need to return the incorrect item...!
A 20-311-02 is in stock & will be shipping TODAY:  MARCH 23 @ 05:00PM PST"