Mike Buehrle mbent at magma.ca
Tue Mar 27 15:17:31 PDT 2007

   When travelling in the US and people ask how faast she'll go : I tell them
   280  as the Speedo top speed indicates.
   I never specifically mention it's KPH not MPH.
   On Tue Mar 27 13:15 , "Bob Sims" sent:

     All,
     OK, it will soon be that time again... time to get back on the road, and
     field those stupid questions from the non-riding public again!
     My least-favorite two:
     1. How fast will it go?
     (My standard response: "Its top speed is limited only by the laws of
     physics.")
     2. How much did it cost?
     (My standard response: "A couple of paychecks.")
     So, what are some of the questions you've experienced, and how do you
     respond? Let's hear it...
     Bob
     www.twowheelsburning.com