RE hey

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 12:02:45 PDT 2007

LOL.  I knew it was someone on the list. Who else red plastic parts.
Except- maybe Steve to use as target practice. He hust hates the
that the red ones run better. Right guys?
Logie, I'm glad you got!
The trouble is, they just number us now. -don't even show the handle name.
bidder 1, 2, etc.
:)
Charles Logie <dash_8 at msn.com> wrote: I did it! I'm the guilty one! Sorry! I couldn't help it. Ebay fever, you
know. Please add my handle to the list as well so we can avoid any further
bidding conflicts.

Charles Logie
at home on the range somewhere in Alberta Canada
Ebay handle: dhc3charles

J.J.Clair
""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"