RE hey >>> color thread

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Wed May 2 10:57:55 PDT 2007

Red is ALWAYS faster that's why Ferrari's are that color ;-) >>> Ducati's too
and since we have successfully switched from oil to color I will quote from the book " Superbikes "

~~~Only two exterior colour options are listed........sombre Black Pearl or the more glitzy Candy Persimmon Red.~~~

for what that's worth      :- D

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com