Pirelli Diablo Strada tires Mileage

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Sat May 5 12:56:05 PDT 2007

It's a Strada, or at least that's what it said on the sidewall. The
bike had front and rear Diablo Stradas on it when i bought it. I guess
I could be wrong, and the prior owner could be wrong... I don't have
the tires anymore to check. He kept going on about how much he liked
the stradas, etc. I may have a pic of the sidewall somewhere; I'll
check. If it indeed was a Diablo (which I'm 97.93% sure it wasn't),
you're right... 5K miles is pretty good. LOL

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100