Sore Butt

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Sat May 5 15:28:20 PDT 2007

call me ½kper day  but I've done a couple 500 milers or so and found the seat and the bike as a whole to be really comfortable. mostly some soreness on the inner thighs , my guess from squeezing the gas tank.  If you want a Corbin then give Doug Turrero ( spelling ? ) a shout he may still have his for sale.

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com