Pirelli Diablo Strada tires Mileage

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 5 15:34:47 PDT 2007

I've run Diablo's for a long time and I can tell from the tread pattern. The
Strada on my bike now has a different pattern than the one in the pic. I'm
liking the Strada's so far. Looks like I'll get 7-8k out of the rear. I'm
running a regular Diablo front. Last one was gone at 7500 mi. so the front
and rear will wear out about the same time.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White