Sore Butt

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 5 15:44:12 PDT 2007

Chris, if you want a pair, send me your snail mail address off list. I've
got Murph's brace as well so I'll never use them again. You have to wrap the
top of the slider with a couple turns of electrical tape and trim the
"batwing" at the bottom of the nose fairing for clearance.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White