Sanity Check

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Mon May 7 09:33:22 PDT 2007

Jerry,

    Sorry to hear about your father.

    I think the trip might be pretty risky this time of year,
weatherwise. I know I would also have to be concerned about where my
head was at if I was headed to my Dad's funeral. Might not be
concentrating like I should on the road. Don't know if that would be the
case for you or not. I think I'd take the cage.

Dave B