Sanity Check

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 10:29:22 PDT 2007

Good point John!
I flew out there earlier this year, before the China trip, made admends, goodbyes and such. And I've exchausted my vacation time on the China.
So, I believe, focus would not be the problem. The chain has 200 miles on it. (thanks Steve!)
So, I have faith in the chain. The tires have maybe 500 on 'em. Certainly they would square-off cuz they are a softer compound. She runs straight as a die, atleast 130mph. (I'm a puss to go beyond that). Oil is good used oil from the truck stop, Just KIDDING!  Yes, it's cheaper to fly.

The idea of crossing most the country on 2 wheels has been a goal for 25 years. That's where the sanity check comes in. (4)14 hour days, endurance test. I guess, I'd be taking my zen training to the next level for real...

JOHN SOLIDAY <johnsoliday at msn.com> wrote: ..on the other hand it might be a good way to clear your mind imho

JOhn