does this make me a Bad Person?

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 10 20:52:54 PDT 2007

Bob, what drew you to the Buell? I can't think of a single reason I would
choose the Buell over similar bikes like the VStrom, Triumph Tiger, BMW GS,
Aprilia Caponord, Ducati Multistrada or a KTM. This is a check of your
thought processes to see if you need "reprogramming".

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White