Corbin seat 4 sale

bob.sims at bob.sims at
Fri May 11 05:38:17 PDT 2007

>    If anyone is looking for a Corbin seat with backrest, this
> fella is
> selling one.

I don't need one, but FWIW, his $170 asking price seems very reasonable for a Corbin + backrest.  I couldn't even get mine re-covered for that price.

Tip for anyone interested:  ask whether it has been custom shaped.  Tell-tale signs include old rivet holes along the bottom edge of the vinyl where the cover would have been removed and re-attached to the pan.  The last Corbin I bought used had been re-shaped for someone who clearly had more bore than stroke.