New Buell

George McCaul gmccaul at jupiterimages.com
Fri May 11 12:31:19 PDT 2007

Hey Bob,

Congrats on the new Buell. I, of course, moved on some time ago from the
GPZ, though I loved that bike. I lurk now to get ready for the Durango fun
in a month.

I currently have an 05 R1200GS. All I have to say is that whatever bike you
are considering, whatever it¹s problem history or not, whatever it¹s
reputation or our misconceptions...just test ride a bike. I didn¹t want the
GS until I test rode it and then, all of a sudden, I was trading in my old
bike. Buell, GS, Vstrom, whatever. Ride it, enjoy it, nurse it when it needs
it. If it doesn¹t bring a huge grin to your facing and laughing out loud in
your helmet, then all the reliability or whatever of a uninspired bike will
not get it done.

Hope you have tons of fun on the new bike.

George
Lost in LA