nice 95 upper fairing on fleabay fyi

Marilyn Mason masonjs at
Fri May 11 13:26:05 PDT 2007

> I've shipped fairings and never had a problem. Make sure its wrapped in
> cardboard and bubble wrap. Mark it fragile and bring it to the post
> not UPS and you'll be fine.
You gotta watch with the fragile stickers and postal employees, they're
moody lot.  They like to put their own fagile labels on with a large inked
mallet using the full follow through that would make Tiger Woods envious.

Jim who is having a long necked Corona (cause that's what some visitors left
at the cotage last weekend) after having a sucessful opening day of pickerel
(walleye to you Yankees) fishing. My hands still smell like pudenda