(NGPZC and long) Re: does this make me a Bad Person?

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Fri May 11 17:30:42 PDT 2007

Bob:

Thanks for the detailed account, although I doubt anyone here would ever
expect you to make an impulse buy.  You brought out some facts about the
Buell organization that I wouldn't have suspected.  The only "insider"
accounts I've received (now admittedly several years old) said that Buell
was an inspired but haphazard company.  Fortunately, it sounds like they've
recognized their quality issues and addressed them in the last 2 years.