Turn Signal

Jeffrey Markham automan25 at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 08:04:42 PDT 2007

I'm looking for the rubber boot that goes around the base of the front/left turn signal. Mine is cracked and needs to be replaced. Does anyone have one they'd like to sell?

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go 
with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.

More information about the GPZList mailing list