(NGPZC) RE: does this make me a Bad Person?

Bob Sims bob.sims at us.army.mil
Sat May 12 09:47:27 PDT 2007

> Does that suspension settle in once you're up there; looks
> like a tall saddle.

Art,

Thanks for the response.  It is indeed a tall bike -- I have a 35"+ inseam
and with the stock saddle, I can just barely flatfoot the bike.  There are
lower saddles available, and the bike does have such a compact and low
center of gravity, that it doesn't require much effort to keep it centered
at rest.  However, I still think it would be a handfull for the "vertically
challenged".

Thanks again.

Bob
www.twowheelsburning.com