Headlight Modulator

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 18:57:57 PDT 2007

What kind did you get? Got a link?

Steve Northrop <blackgpz at rochester.rr.com> wrote:  Until now, I have questioned the value of a headlight modulator. I bought
one and installed it a couple of weeks ago. I won't ride without one ever
again. It really catches a cagers eye and makes them pause to figure out
what that blinking light is long enough for them to recognize it's a
motorcycle. When I pass by those waiting to make left turns in front of me,
I see them looking right at my blinking headlight. I've had others creeping
out onto the roadway that stopped dead as soon as they saw my blinking
headlight. Some don't like it in their rearview mirror so they either slow
to let me by or speed up. In either case, they're not near me anymore. I
have been extremely impressed with it's ability to make others see me. I
highly recommend them. I've also added a 16 LED running/brake light to the
rear of the bike to help visibility at the back end as well.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White