Over the hill and back again...

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 20:01:44 PDT 2007

I would....there's more room on the floor! but the....
She's not Asian

Dave Daniels <dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote: I don't have strict standards, but I would think a modeling agency would have more strict standards than she could measure up to. I certainly wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers...

schnowz  wrote:  I'm assuming you guys haven't reached 50 and aren't over the hill as you
still have strict standards.. ;-)

Pete S

> Hee hee....I was thinking the same thing bro!
> David Beard wrote: Nice pics, Don, though
> methinks the young lass better get used to
> wrapping tortillas for a living. ;-)
> Dave B

""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"