Headlight Modulator

JOHN SOLIDAY johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue May 15 05:38:19 PDT 2007

I'm a believer in them also, have them on both bikes.  Only downside I've seen is that sometimes people think you are immitating a cop or something when you come up behind them.  I've had people give me the single finger salute after I passed them, but not often.  Another thing that may be marginally effective is a brake light modulator.  I was only rear-ended once but I put these on both bikes too and figure extra visibility from either end is a good thing.

John