mason not manson!

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 09:42:41 PDT 2007

No, I thought it too, I figured it was a screen name at first.
"Beautiful people" comes to mind. Then, I thought about
the song, "Marilin, my bitterness" by Cruxshadows. You
know the band with electric violin. I digress.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruxshadows

 No harm intended Jim.!

dominatr37 <dominatr37 at optonline.net> wrote: Is it just me? Or does anyone else see "Marilin Manson"  at a quick glance
when Jim posts on his wifes account as the user name? I have to do a double
take at times. I keep thinking  "When did that freak become a list member?"

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com