Corbin Seat

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Wed May 23 07:27:42 PDT 2007

Looks a little different from mine, why you selling it?
Um, Bill M you might want this one.

Julian Solomensky <jsolo at> wrote: Folks,

I was the one who bought the corbin seat from Dave Daniels.

It is quite an improvement over stock.  I did a 300 mile trip this past weekend and was quite a bit more comfortable on it without the typical sore spots.

However, I find myself sliding on it considerably more than on the stock one, so I wound up going back to the stock.

Offering it for what I paid, which is $110 + shipping .

Here are the pics Dave sent,

Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at

""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"