Heading to Durango tomorrow

Don C French Dondiego at evansville.net
Thu May 24 18:12:36 PDT 2007

Sorry to hear about Jeff's accident and I hope that he will be OK.

What does a wayward traveler like me do? I won't know if I can attend the
rally until a few days before.

I didn't notice a drive up motel in Silverton and can't make advanced
reservations.
What should I expect if I just show up at the last minute? (That's what I
did in 05.)

I'm desperate to attend, if I can.

Dondiego.