Another one

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu May 24 19:09:01 PDT 2007

Sorry about your friend Steve, that is terrible.

I got an update on my friend tonight and won't be seeing him Saturday.
He's still in some type of specialty hospital in Seattle as his legs
were crushed in the accident and it's unknown if he'll ever walk again.
  He was a pretty athletic type before.

Exactly why motorcycles don't frighten me, it doesn't matter when,
where, or why, when it's your time, it's your time.  I just hope it's
quick and painless.

Charles S.