chain and sprockets... continued

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue May 29 12:23:01 PDT 2007

I don't think I'd be chancing it if I were you.

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at> wrote:  UM, holy crap.. I hope I get home! check this out.

I don't know how to do the tiny URL thing yet
Jerry Clair wrote: well, it flared it for me but, not big enough.
Let's both hunt down a better tool and see what we find...
Hey, STEVE, help us out here.

1KPerDay <1kperday at> wrote: Hi,
Do you happen to know if this tool will flare the rivets/pins? Or is
it just to press the master link on?

""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"