Non GPZ, 1970 Honda CL175 Question

Rob Feller arfeller at olypen.com
Tue May 29 19:04:56 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm rebuilding a 1970 Honda CL175 Twin, and I have run into a problem.  I'm
not sure what the order of parts is for the gear shift mechanism.  I have
the motorcycle manual but the micro fiche seems to show something different.

I took a 4 month break so I don't remember the order they used to be...

I also took pictures but apparently forgot to take of this device without it
being covered.

I have a picture of what the manual shows, and also what the micro fiche
shows.  At the link below,

Anybody have any experience with this to know what is correct?

http://olypen.com/arfeller/

Thank you,

Rob Feller

Checked by AVG Free Edition.