Non GPZ, 1970 Honda CL175 Question

Rob Feller arfeller at
Tue May 29 19:04:56 PDT 2007

I'm rebuilding a 1970 Honda CL175 Twin, and I have run into a problem.  I'm
not sure what the order of parts is for the gear shift mechanism.  I have
the motorcycle manual but the micro fiche seems to show something different.

I took a 4 month break so I don't remember the order they used to be...

I also took pictures but apparently forgot to take of this device without it
being covered.

I have a picture of what the manual shows, and also what the micro fiche
shows.  At the link below,

Anybody have any experience with this to know what is correct?

Thank you,

Rob Feller

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:01 PM