Winter Doldrums already!??!

Stephen Hampson shampson at beeb.net
Thu Nov 1 12:44:57 PDT 2007

In the UK its between 8 and 15 degrees with the odd rain shower thrown in.
Still wearing my vented summer gloves on 12 mile ride to work. Strange how
my hands are warmer than my body as I've had to resort to the winter jacket.
Can you feel your extremities when you get older????

Hopefully if we don't have any heavy snow or ice I'll be able to ride
throughout the winter.

Steve