CLOCK, anyone?

John Wilkins jswilks at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 15:55:50 PST 2007

Hi George in Salinas, John in Walnut Creek here.  How are you?

Say, you wouldn't by chance also have the clock from a '96 also laying
around collecting dust would you?

Anyone else have the clock they're willing to part out?

I need to replace the little rubber button covers used to adjust the
hrs/mins as mine have split.  I'm prepping it for sale and this is a
niggling issue for me.

A new clock assembly runs about 275.00 according to my local Kawi dealer.
And, I'm not going to pay that.

Anyway, if you have a clock and are willing to part with it for a reasonable
price, please contact me.

Thanks.

Hope everyone is doing well.

John