tires for sale

Dave King oldfr8dog at
Sat Nov 10 18:55:16 PST 2007

George in Salinas,
  If Bill in Yardley don't need them and you still have them, I'll take 'em.
  Let me know so I can get you a check.
  Thanks, Dave in Piney Flats (well, actually in Tokyo right now).
George Donnelly <zx11e at> wrote:
Bill in Yardley,
Both these tires are about two years old. They've been stored indoors, and never on concrete. They've never touched pavement.
Front tire is a Dunlop D220F ST 120/70zr17 DOT EUY0
Rear tire is a Dunlop D220 ST 170/60zr17 DOT EUAN
I would accept $50, plus shipping, for the pair. More than reasonable.
I'm trying to get these out of my garage. Come on, someone help me out..

George in Salinas

Do You Yahoo!?