pedmail at dbmail.dk
Sun Nov 11 14:35:41 PST 2007
It has certainly been the most miserable summer for many years. But for
me this season has nevertheless been one of the best. I have done the
following (major) rides:
- one of the major motorcycle events in Copenhagen
- the GPZ-treffen in Maastricht, The Netherlands
- vacation trip in France, Belgium and The Netherlands
- the GTS 1000 meeting in Wangels, Schleswig-Holstein
- one other major motorcycle event in Copenhagen
- a trip to Luxembourg, followed by
- the Alpentreffen in Trostberg, southern Germany/Austria
- and some local/domestic trips
All in all a little over 15.000 km (9.300 miles) so far, and most of
them in sunshine and nice weather. Not bad at all! Looking forward to
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
> Hey Alex
> Bad season: Amen on that!
> Hi expenses (1 GPZ down, a "new" one running, an other one waiting to
> be cared for ...)
> and few kms!
> But there were a couple of nice - even beautiful - moments!!
> Have a nice wintertime!
> George, Thun CH, where the first snows already gone again.
More information about the GPZList