Late Fall Ecstasy

1KPerDay 1kperday at
Mon Nov 12 10:20:16 PST 2007

Sounds fantastic, Dennis. I love that road. The last time I rode the
cascade springs road they'd just chip/sealed it and it was dicey...
sounds like it's worn in a bit. 8-)
Here are some pics of the road/area in question for the benefit of the list:

I was lucky enough to be in Southern Utah last friday and borrowed my
brother's Screamin' Beagle Electra Glide for a ride up through Zion
and Cedar breaks... piccies here

warning: Harley content LOL