Harley boy's gpz

Jay Loeppke jloeppke at charter.net
Tue Oct 2 16:22:26 PDT 2007

I know many of us on the list have admired this guys wishful thinking
a few months back.  Thought I would update his progress.  He did drop
it waaaay down to 3999. about a month ago. But you know with the snow
coming....... price goes up again. He puts it on the mpls Craigslist
about twice a week.
email this posting to a friend
minneapolis craigslist > motorcycles/scooters
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving
Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order,
shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/
certification/guarantee. More info
~96 Kawasaki 1100~Enjoy Fall Riding~Credit/Debit Cards Accepted~

Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-10-02, 2:00PM CDT

1996 Kawasaki GPZ 1100 Sport Touring Motorcycle~Comfortable Riding
Position with or without Passenger~

45-50 MPG~180 miles before refueling~great for long trips~

Underseat Storage area for items when traveling~

Speedo/Tach/Fuel Gauge/Temp Gauge/Clock~

Cover~Service Manual~Tool Kit~Tank Bra~Cargo Net~Oil Filter~Oil~Spare
Spark Plugs Included~

Don't Delay Call Jay Today~763-862-9086 for Appointment~

Credit/Debit Cards Accepted~Sale Price $4,999

Bike Will Be Full of Fuel and Ready to Go for New Owner~