million mile baby

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Tue Oct 2 18:22:23 PDT 2007

Kilometers? What are those?! Note: which typeface
is in bold.  I think the reference is to speedometer hence kp/h,
and not the Odometer just which would be km.
Give he's an Amercian, I think it's miles dude. Good try!

Julian Solomensky <jsolo at> wrote: Too bad these guys can't tell the difference between miles and kilometers..

939KM is ~586K miles.. Still a pretty good feat for a civic, but nowhere close to a million miles.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 6:51:29 PM, Michael wrote:

> I found my creampuff on Craig's list:

Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at