need an IC igniter for my 1995 GPZ 1100E

Randolph Peters arpee44 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 00:35:55 PDT 2007

Hi,
I have one which was given to me by another lister a few years back when I thought that it was the cause of my repaired Geeper not working.
I don't remember exactly who sent it to me.
I always meant to send it back but never got around to doing so.
It was drowned in Katrina's waters so I don't know if this affected it.
So, if you shoot me your address, and if the original owner reads this and does not object, I will send it out to you.
No payment needed.
Lurker Randy in New Orleans