Norick Abe

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:05:16 PDT 2007

I had a similar incident last summer. I was on a 4 lane 2 each way
road with center island. 50 mph lots of shopping centers about
12-12:30 am the road eventually leaves the shopping area and the
road becomes a four lane without center island. most cars exit for
Rt 80 before this.the only vehicle on this part of the road is a
full size suv about 5 car lengths ahead of me and in the left lane
as we pass the 80 exit and just before the island ends he moves to
the right lane and I'm about to gun it and pass when I get a tingly
, sensation , hunch , call it what you want but I didn't pass and
sure enough the asshole pulls a U-turn at the exact spot the island
ends and right in front of me and for sure over me if i had tried
to pass.    if you can open and see the map I'm west bound on 46
and just before the X you can see where  Rt 46 comes together.

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com