back from AR and some vids from Durango

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Wed Oct 10 14:16:32 PDT 2007

Hey Gang!

Back all safe and sound from a week in AR finding every back road we
could.  Had a great time and I'll write more later on that.

What I have here

http://picasaweb.google.com/alisch80/MyVideos

is linky to a couple of on bike videos I shot while at the Fandango in
June.  After converting them from Q-time to Wndoze media the quality
dropped quite a bit but you will get the general idea.  If anyone wants
I can burn a disk of the original files and send them out to you. Let me
know if these show up okay and I will post 3 more I made in Arkansas.
I'm a major novice at this video conversion//editing//uploading business
but I would eventually like to edit music into the background also.  I
just used my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 camera (UV lense filter also) on a
RAM mount off the handle bars.  Shakes a little but turned out pretty
good.  Hope you all like!

Art in DM