2" risers again

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 06:08:55 PDT 2007

I thought I would offer the opportunity to you guys again for the 2" risers I designed to see if anybody else is interested. One person from Dave Beard's forum has just expressed interest and I'd hate for him to pay the price of only having 1 set made. Everybody who got them before has given me positive reports, and if you guys who did get them have anything else, good or bad, to say, go ahead and chime in. So, please let me know if there's any more interest out there. You should know that I have no money-making aspirations here. I'm just trying to help somebody out. The last time, I had 7 sets made and it cost $100 per set. Then, they all had me get front brake lines made up for them. The cost would depend on how many are made. So anyway, if you have a desire, let me know. Thanks

  Dave D