Wheelie

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:49:49 PDT 2007

of course you can wheelie it , just depends on how you define wheelie.
riding on the rear wheel or just having the front wheel come off the
ground. the first takes some practice but just getting the front wheel
off the ground on the GPZ ---- easy as I'm sure most of us know 1st 2nd
or 3rd gear. i can get some front tire air on my 700cc Intruder that's
fun :-)