funny craigslist item

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at
Fri Oct 19 05:52:10 PDT 2007

Horse for your daughter, eh?  Not a bad trade...

Reminds me of the democratic presidential campaign... Notice they no longer
say that the White House needs a "new direction."  Didn't the Dems have
enough problems with Clinton and his nude erections???  Lol...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Magitz [mailto:corbie at]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 8:18 AM
To: gpzlist at
Subject: funny craigslist item

listed in the barter section , the heading is too funny , makes me wonder
if they consider how it reads before posting.    reminds me of my
brother-in-law when he got his first e-mail account many years ago. he
works as a counselor/therapist and his e-mail name read
altherapist   hmmmmm shoulda read it closer perhaps.................

---bill m---

you @
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at