NGPZC: Piaggio MP3, anyone?

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:24:07 PDT 2007

My dad's having bad luck with his 'landing gear' on his GL1800... they
failed the first day out on a 10-day ride to Banff and he had to do
without their benefits for the whole ride. They failed on his last
ride also, in the rain, 200 miles from nowhere. I'm trying to talk him
into a 'superscooter' instead (step-through, lots lighter than the GL,
etc.

The MP3 is intriguing... anyone ridden one? Do you countersteer? I
assume so... is it an electronic or a mechanical system that locks the
suspension upright at a stop?

How reliable are these?

etc. etc.

--